LOVING HELPING HANDS, INC.
"Supporting Families & Their Loved Ones With a Gentle Touch"
Call Us: 770-383-2754
Job title: Transportation
Job purpose The Regional Support Specialist will provide support to the Regional Supervisor. The Regional
Support Specialist is expected to customarily and regularly exercise discretion and independent
judgment when implementing, and coordinating tasks for program; and must have the ability that handle shifting priorities and multiple projects independently.
Duties and responsibilities Transportation/Family Support Workers/Case Managers
• Review and assign referrals to Family Support Workers (FSW), Case Managers (CM), and Therapist.
• Ensure all referrals and SA are completed correctly prior to assigning cases.
• Assist in providing training of staff and volunteers in the assigned region.
• Prepare, distribute, and maintain a variety of reports from company database.
• Review content of database entries, monthly service reports, and any other required reports;
ensure they are accurate and turned in by applicable due dates.
• Participate in planning and hosting special events.
• Act as a community liaison for LHH.
All other duties assigned Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
High school graduate at least 10 years of professional experience in a general
management role, ideally in a rapidly evolving institution
Highly organized and ability to wear multiple hats in an ambiguous, fast-moving
environment; a driving force who manages toward clarity and solutions
Able to work effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines and goals
A consummate team player with a flexible and creative approach
Excellent communication Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to
Physical requirements This position requires some lifting of heavy objects, standing for some long periods of time,
completing repetitive tasks with few breaks, and so forth.
This position does not supervise any staff